Foolproof Phonics Part 2
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||Arriving in 1-5 business days||Calculated at Checkout|
|Free Shipping||Orders over $100||Free|
|Expedited shipping||Guaranteed arrival in 2 business days if ordered before noon||+$8.00|
Phonics, made Foolproof!
Designed with literacy experts and follows the school curriculum. Foolproof Phonics is a step-by-step programme that takes kids through the different levels of phonics learning and the terms they need to know, exactly the way they do it in school. It includes unique audio support with recordings to enhance word-learning!
Designed for children in Year 1
Divided into five easy-to-follow levels that follow the National Curriculum Letters and Sounds programme.
In Levels 6 and 7, children learn:
• Vowel digraphs such as ay, ea, and oy
• ‘Magic e’, a split digraph in which the presence of the letter e makes the previous vowel longer, as in shake and bite
In Levels 8 and 9, children learn:
• New representations of already-learned phonemes
• New pronunciations for familiar graphemes
In Level 10, children learn:
• Graphemes with silent letters such as gn in gnaw and the kn in knight
See what the experts have to say...
“What a fun way to learn phonics! Foolproof phonics brings together delightful lessons based on sound research, wrapped around its charming characters that will entice kids to learn to read. I can't think of a more thoughtfully designed phonics program on the market today. Can't wait to get started...”
Professor Susan Neuman | Literacy Education, NYU